12 March 2011

this is for YOU

My Darling,
I feel sad and lonely. I miss you a lot. I’ve been thinking about you all the time. I'm missing you like crazy and I think I’m going mad. I simply can't stop thinking of the special times we had. Each moment lasts an hour and each hour lasts a day, just because you went away.

I need you here beside me. You are always in my mind, by the time I wake up ti’ll I close my eyes. I just want to see your face. I want to feel your warm body, hear your precious heartbeat and be lost in your embrace. 

I gaze out of the window and look up at the moon. I miss you, My Darling. Please come back to me, come back to me soon. I can't bare the emptiness that comes from missing you.
I Miss You!
Nurul Atika 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.